(VFJ) Vehicle Factory, Jabalpur, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, MP-482009 invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Fire Engine Driver.
Fire Engine Driver - Grade 'A' (1 Post UR-1)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
1. Matriculation (10th class pass) from any recognized Board.
2. Must possess licence for driving heavy vehicles and have two years driving experience.
3. Professional skill in driving, knowledge of motor mechanics, and holding of a valid permanent license for driving cars and heavy vehicles, having at least four years experience in driving.
Age Limit: 18-32 Years, Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules.
Physical Standards: Must be Physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
1. Height without shoes: 165 cms
2. Chest: Unexpanded-81.5cms, Expansion-85cms
3. Weight: 50 kgs minimum
1. Running 1.5 km run in 6 minutes
2. Carrying a man (Fireman lift of 63.5kgs to distance of 183 metres withing 96 seconds).
3. Clearing 2.7 metres wide ditch landing on both feet (Long Jump).
4. Climbing 3 metres vertical rope using Hands & Feet.
1. 2400 Mtrs Run
2. Sit Ups
3. Chin Ups
4. Oral Test
5. Medical Test
Written Test: Test will be conducted with a maximum of 40 marks and interview for 20 marks.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- A crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Sr.General Manager, Vehicle Factory Jabalpur payable at Jabalpur.
1. Eligible candidates are to qualify in a written test / interview and Medical Fitness.
2. Physical Tests/Written Test/ Interview for all categories will be intimated in CALL LETTERS.
3. Applications are invited on plain paper duly typed on neatly handwritten.
4. Copies of certificate pertaining to Academic & Professional qualification, Date of Birth, Cast certificate, Domicile certificate, Medical certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner for physical standards duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application.
5. Application will be accepted only through Registered Post only.
6. Unit will not be responsible for any postal delay.
7. One Photo should be pasted in application with attested by Gazetted Officer/Notary Public.
8. One 30x12cm self addressed envelope affixed with Rs.12/- postage stamp should be attached along with the application form.
9. Envelope should be clearly marked Application for the Post of Fire Engine Driver with categories.
Applications Addressed to:
The Sr. General Manager,
Vehicle Factory, Jabalpur (VFJ),
Last Date: 02.07.2011
For Application Format and more details visit: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_211_1112b.pdf