Government of India, Ministry of Defence (DGQA), Department of Defence Production (DDP), Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (ARMTS), Armapur Post, Kanpur (UP), Pin-208009 invites applications from eligible candidates for the Group 'C' post of Supervisor Fire.
Supervisor Fire (1 Post Genl-1)
Pay Scale: Rs.4000-100-6000 (Pre-revised)
1. Matriculation and equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
2. Must have passed the Senior Fire Supervisors Course from Defence Institute of Fire Research, New Delhi.
3. Must be fully conversant with the use of minor and major fire-fighting appliances.
4. Must be capable of organizing the unit Fire Brigade efficiently.
Age Limit: 20-32 Years, Age relaxation for respective categories shall be as per rules.
Physical Standards: Must be Physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
1. Height without shoes: 165 cms
2. Chest: Unexpanded-81.5cms, Expansion-85cms
3. Weight: 50 kgs minimum
1. Running 1.5 km run in 6 minutes
2. Carrying a man (Fireman lift of 63.5kgs to distance of 183 metres withing 96 seconds).
3. Clearing 2.7 metres wide ditch landing on both feet (Long Jump).
4. Climbing 3 metres vertical rope using Hands & Feet.
1. 2400 Mtrs Run
2. Sit Ups
3. Chin Ups
4. Oral Test
5. Medical Test
Written Test: Only for those who possess prescribed physical standards and quality in the Endurance Test and Test will be conducted with a maximum of 50 marks.
How to Apply:
1.Applications duly typed in A-4 paper and neatly handwritten in block letters in the prescribed format only.
2.Applications along with two duly attested Gazetted Officer attested photographs and one duly affixed in appropriate box on the application form and the attested photocopies of all the relevant documents.
3.Attested photocopies of educational Qualification, Mark sheets / certificates, school leaving certificate etc. & technical qualification, caste certificate & physically handicapped certificate, proof of age, proof regarding experience in the relevant field and other testimonials if any.
4.The self addressed with Rs.23/- postage stamp affixed envelope (30cm x 12) containing along with the application must be superscribed as Application for the Post of ....... (Name of the post applied and Category)
Applications Addressed to:
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Armaments),
Armapore Post, Kanpur,
Uttar Pradesh, Pin-208009.
Last Date: 31.03.2012
1. Those who have already applied, against Advertisement No.EN 32/71 published in Employment News 5-11 Nov 2011, NEED NOT APPLY AGAIN.
2. Physical Tests/Written Test/ Interview for all categories will be intimated in CALL LETTERS.
3. Unit will not be responsible for any postal delay.
4. One Photo should be pasted in application with attested by Gazetted Officer/Notary Public.
5. Copies of certificate pertaining to Academic & Professional qualification, Date of Birth and Cast certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application.
6. Mere submission of application form does not guarantee issue of Admit Card .
7. Recruitment will be made Strictly Based on the Merit Position drawn from the Written Examination, Trade Test & Oral Test of the candidates.
For Application Format and more details visit: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10203_74_1112b.pdf